Clean Air Technologies can now come Into your home and test your air quality.
Why you should consider Indoor Air Quality Testing:
- Do you feel ill or exhibit certain symptoms at home but you feel better when you’re out? That could be a sign of poor Indoor air quality.
What are the next steps of getting my Indoor Air Quality Tested?
- We will send In our qualified technicians to test the air quality In your home for mold or any other environmental growth. We can also take surface samples as well while we are inspecting your home whether It Is on a counter top, wall, floor or even In your duct work. If we do not see any signs of mold, we can send off a total particle analysis that can identify things like, gypsum, mica, Insect parts, talc, ash, ect.
- We will schedule an appointment with our technician to come to your home to:
- Test the air quality: this will take 5 mins for each sample.
- Mold resemblance test: if the technician sees any signs of mold on any surface areas, they are able to collect a sample to send to the lab.
- Inspect Ductwork
- Inspect Air Handler
- Inspect Crawl Space
- Inspect Kitchen & Bathrooms
After we have collected all the samples, we send them off to the lab. Here at Clean Air Technologies, we use a professional microbial analyst:
- Offers a 24 hour turn-around time
- Over 25 years of mold and bacteria Identification experience
- Over 15 years of asbestos Identification and qualification experience.
Give our office a call to set up your Indoor Air Quality Test today!
Don’t forget, If you are a Comfort Club Member you will receive a 10% discount on this Indoor Air Quality Test.
Give us a call to learn more about our Comfort Club Membership, Indoor Air Quality Test, or any other services you may be interested in!