Professional Richmond Duct Cleaning
Many people are well aware that Richmond Duct Cleaning can be done for their homes or business properties to help with cleaning the indoor air in the building or home. Richmond Duct Cleaning is just one solution or step to take if you’re really interested in breathing air that’s non-toxic every day. Little do many homeowners and commercial property owners realize what’s actually in the air that’s trapped indoors.
Indoor air quality can be so polluted that it’s actually toxic. The last thing you need at home or at your place of business is air that’s so bad to breathe it can kill you. And the problem with many contaminants and pollutants is that they aren’t detectable without the proper equipment. Many are odorless vapors that you can’t detect unless you use the proper tools. Our Richmond air conditioning company has the equipment and education to stop the problem and improve the air quality of your home or business.
Richmond Duct Cleaning Is One Step Toward Better Indoor Air Quality
While regular Richmond Duct Cleaning can’t eliminate vapors, it can significantly increase your indoor air quality. Ductwork is the prime location for many contaminants like mold and mildew. Other parts of your Heating and Air Conditioning system can harbor these contaminants, which get released into the air and flow through your ducts. These substances need a moist place to grow and the environment inside your HVAC system and ducts could be one of their breeding grounds.
Problems That Can Create Poor Indoor Air Quality In Your Ductwork
- Improperly wrapped ductwork – When air that has any amount of moisture in it, coming most often through cracks or miswrapped ducts, will allow the growth of mold, algae and possibly bacteria. Once the ducts are cleaned out, there’s no growing medium left within the ventilation system to harbor the growth of the toxins produced by growing mold spores.
- Smokers in the household – The air inside can become sooty with smoke from cigarettes or cigar smoke. This buildup will coat everything in the house, turning many items a yellowish color, but will also get worked into your ducts and build up there.
- Pets in the home – Pet dander and hair float around in your indoor air at all times unless you do something to remove these pollutants. Cleaning your ductwork is a great start, but isn’t the only thing you need to do to get cleaner indoor air.
- Home renovations or remodeling – Any time you remodel or renovate, you’re tearing into building materials that will put tiny particles in your air that can cause you physical harm if breathed or ingested. These materials coat your ducts and build up there until removed.
- Newly constructed homes – Prior to moving into a new home, you should have your ductwork thoroughly cleaned by professionals. You will have particles within the ducts that need to be removed before you start using your heating and air conditioning system. These building materials can and do often release toxic levels of contaminants that are harmful.
- Important Tips for Chester Home Heating Service
Even if you happen to love winter, you certainly realize how important it is to have your Chester home heating working, all through the winter months. Of course, in order to save money on your monthly utility bills, it is also a matter of knowing how to make that possible. Understanding steps to take in…Read More
- Avoid Heating & AC Breakdowns In Richmond
Protection plans from Clean Air Technologies offer you savings on repairs and service costs that you would otherwise pay full price for. They offer you initiatives such as great warranties, inflation protection, money off regular services, reminder services, water heater maintenance, payment options, same day response times, no overtime, and more depending upon the plan…Read More